Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 11 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 11 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 11 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 11 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 11 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 21:56

He stopped moving and lowered his neck slightly so he was in line with the male head "Yes"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 21:59

As he stopped my head shook from being dizzy, I cast it away and blinked. "What are you doing!?" i asked confused and chuckled randomly poking him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:01

"Can't you tell, i'm bouncing around" A small chuckle escaped his parted jowls as he stretched out his forelimb and returned the poke
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:06

I smiled and shook my shaggy head "Ok.." i stammered and looked down at Nia sleeping, I flicked flick my ears and turned back to him "Everythings going well then?" i questioned curiousily.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:09

Nodding his cusp once, his calm voice broke the atmosphere once more "Yup, what about you and song?"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:13

I smiled showing my fangs and nodded in response "Everything is good, you know the usual wake up call this morning" I smirked and looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:16

He laughed "You know its night Curse, not morning" he waved his paw in his face "Can't you see the darkness"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:20

He peered about and looked up at the pale moon which illuminated the night sky "WHAT!?" I barked confused, once more he tilted his head to one side and looked at the sky upside down "Still not morning!" scowls to himself.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:24

As a dark cloud covered up the silver moon, his light pelt palpitates, languidly, he descends his capitulum, to sniff the emerald folige
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:40

(duuhhh.. what?)

He watches as the cloud rolls over the moon plunging the territory into a deep darkness, My emerald green eyes almost appeared to glow on the dim light. I looked up at the sky as the sky began to rumble with fury "hmmm..." I pondered.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:43

His long pointed zeniths erected at the sound of an vexed blackened sky, raising his long, strong featured cranium "A storm"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:45

I nodded in agreement with his prediction, I felt the wind churn up as the storm began its rage. The first drops of liquid landed pentrating my thick fur, I turned to Niyol "We should get everyone inside the den"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:48

As soon as a cold droplet landed on his thin coat of fur, his frame soon started to shiver, not used to the coldness "The den is far from here, out of the mountian range and there are alot sleeping, maybe finding some shelter closer by would be a better choice"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:54

I shook away the dew that clung to my fur, I looked around for some form of shelter. I spotted the old fallen Oak from the other day I sprinted over and bent down to examine the small crevice, I turned round and barked to Niyol summoning him over "What do you think of this?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 22:59

He walked towards his lead, narrowing his jaded orbs at the tree "I think this will be a good place to stay"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:01

I nodded and ran back to the others, I nudged Song gently with my nose to see if she was awake. She stayed motionless, I leaned down parting my jowls and gently picked her up and placed her steadily on my back. I ran back towards the great fallen oak.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:08

He turned on his thin long heels, heading back towards the sleeping pack as he first lifted up Nia, his legs shook slightly as he placed up on his back and slowly towards the fallen tree, the storm was now more violent, thunder booming every few mins and lightning cracking across the blackened sky
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:11

I gently lowered my neck allowing her to tumble down, as i did so Lightning flashed brightening the crevice. I scampered back grabbing the rest of the pack members, I raised my paw and prodded the betess "Thalia"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:17

He gently lowered down Nia, nudging her with his snout into a warm place with the others as he sat at the entrance, only his muzzle on the outside and rain taps on it, a small smile forms on his features
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:28

I wince as a lightning flashes. I look to Curse feeling nervous. "Is everyone safe?" I ask him worried.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:31

"Nearly" I replied pressing my nose against her flank, I turned my head pointing my muzzle towards where Niyol sat. "Get the others and return there!" i gave her no time to reply and ran out my pelt soaked to find the others.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:38

Lurching forward, the sleek hunter loped quickly from the safety of the fallen tree, his zeniths fold back due to the wind, as water droplets fall from his soaked canvas
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:44

Nia slowly opens her eyes as the sound of thunder and she looks around not knowing where she was. She slowly gets up and sits beside Curse- "Wow what a storm. Is everyone safe ?"-Her ears fall back of each thunder. She smiles and looked up the sky.- "I love rain and thunder. Its like a war in the sky." -She giggles- "I know im weird"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:48

I want to reply but Curse has already ran off. So I do the same keeping sight of where most of the pack members are.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:54

She gets out and pads in the forest as her pelt gets wet and she smiles a little- "The water helps my wound" -She searches for a little rabbit for something to munch on.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: