Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 19 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 19 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 19 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 19 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 19 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 00:29

She grins and puts the hare down. She follows her sent and stops seeing where she was.- "Hmmm I wonder where she went. ?"- She went behind the bush and pokes her softly and chuckels runs slowly and stops infront of the bush and playful bow.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 19:55

His ears folded backwards as he carried on towards the main den, walking past the river

- To the Main Den -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 10:38

She blinks as everyone leaves. She carefully picks up Rayne and pads to where everyone is.-

~Main Den~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31 2011, 10:29

( zomgness, sorry I've been slackin' DX )

I huffed a deep sigh and shifted my silver orbs to my surroundings to find most of the pack drifting elsewhere. Inhaling the scents which were toward the main den, I decided to catch up later while I strided over to a sheltered place under a old pine and layed down. Lowering my head to meet my paws as I lay rested in the shaded brush hearing only distant sounds and the flapping of wings passing by once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:25

(I give up trying to beat Niyol with fancy words. I is too lazy xDD)

I cautiously and slowly walk over a small hill towards the scent of other wolves. I sit down under a tree and wonder if this is a good idea or not. 'Can I survive on my own? Can I risk entering another pack's territory?' I descide (sp?) to take it slowly. I stand up again and look around. I continue walking until I reach the edge of the territory. 'Will they sniff me out and come over to me?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:29

I perked when I caught a faint scent of an unknown wolf and headed over curiously wondering who it could be.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:30

I smell a wolf approaching me, and I take a few steps back, not wanting to get hurt or attacked.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:33

Song perked as she saw the black and white femme. Wagging her tail slightly she sat down to show that she ment no harm to her and playfully bowed as she wagged her tail in the air before letting out a bark of hello.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:35

I see a large tree next to me, so I lay down in the shade. I bow my head to the fae.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:38

Song smiles as she goes closer and sits near by, "Hi, what's your name?"

Last edited by Song on Sun Apr 10 2011, 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:40

I quickly sit up with my light green eyes wide, staring at the female.

"I.. I'm Mystic.." I say in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:42

Song laid down and playfully rolled onto her back looking at the fememe from an upside down view, "Nice to meet ya, Mystic. What brings you to these parts?" She asked kindly in her sweet gentle voice.

Last edited by Song on Sun Apr 10 2011, 17:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:45

I lay down again, after feeling assured the femme won't hurt me.

"Well, I'm just wondering around. Searching for a pack.."
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:49

She wags her tail as she smiles, "Wanna join our pack, the territory is nearby and has many kind and friendly members that you can get along with." She said as she hopped back up.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:54

I lift my tail up and slowly wag it.

"That would be great, and what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:58

She wags her tail and jumps around her playfully acting briefly like a pup before stopping and blinking to her question. "Oh, forgot to say, I'm Song." She giggled slightly before showing her which way was to the main den. "Come on, time for you to meet the others." she barked cheerfully as she hopped ahead a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:09

I nod then slowly stand up and follow Song to the den.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 15:16

(Okay I know this is pretty long but I was bored and wanted to feel all epic and have a near life death expirience for Song since she has never really had that yet, heh, so yea... xD)

Song sighed happily as she trotted around the forest that was slowly ending and beginning to reveal a bit more of a rocky terrain towards the mountains and the lake not too far off from between the two lands. She playfully pounced onto the grass, sending small insects to scurry away in fear of being squashed.
Her soft ears perked and her body tensed once she heard a faint whimper and instinctively thought it was a pup from the pack that might have wandered to far off. The wind blew against her, making it a bit difficult for her to find out if it was from the pack or not but didn't focus too much on it as she raced through the forest, skillfully maneuvering around the thick foliage and trees towards the growing whimpers and squeals of what seemed to be a pup.
On arriving she noticed a small fur ball coiled in a poorly dug hole in the ground and when Song got closer she backed up finding out it was a coyote pup. Looking around, Song was confused to see what it was afraid of until she finally caught the scent of a freshly killed fawn and spotted it a few feet away which mingled with the scent of a bear as well. Her eyes narrowed focusing on a limp sprawled figure of the mother coyote, covered in blood.
Song's light hues widened slightly as she looked around to see if the bear hadn't headed towards the territory but stopped frozen stiff once she heard it's roar. Spinning around she jumped to see if standing on it's hind legs getting ready to swipe at her with its massive paws but ducked and rolled out of the way.
Her eyes shot up at the figure of the grizzly and began barking at it to get it's attention thinking 'Must lead it away from the territory, I can't risk it following my scent back and catching scent of the pups'. Song faked it out as she taunted it to get it's attention enough to make it follow her.
Song began heading towards the mountains, each time glancing back at the bear who was gaining speed behind her. She was able to lead it away a good distance from the forest of territory and was nearing the mountains and began heading up, the bear still hot on her tail, each moment getting more and more agitated since she kept taunting and faking it out. Just as she was going across a small meadow with a few trees around on a cliff of the mountain and below where the lake was she took a glance back but tripped falling over.
Yelping slightly she scrambled away from the towering bear before feeling an unstoppable force hitting her side and causing her to sprawl across the meadow. Wincing slight, she woozily got up and shook her head before trying to run off now that she lead it far far from the territory but felt the full force of the bear tossing her like a doll close to the edge of the cliff. She growled weakly before shaking her head to focus on it and lunged at it getting a firm hold of its neck and hearing it snarl in pain before being tossed over the cliff.
She felt time slow down before falling, hitting the side of the cliff along the way and finally falling into the cool fresh water of the lake below and soon being washed up on shore unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 02:24

I burst through the clearing snapping some twigs with my teeth breaking through, I stood and my eyes widened recognising the small mixed shape washed up sprawled on the bank. I shook my head closing my eyes hoping it was all a nightmare, opening my eyes I raced over to Song's side. I looked down and whimpered nudging her with my nose.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 17:25

Song laid motionless for a long time as she breathed faintly. As the day slowly passed, she began showing signs of being alive still and moaned quietly as she tried to move, but couldn't. Each small movement caused her to wince and whine to herself. Her head throbbed in pain from hitting the cliff's side when she fell, causing all her memories of her life to scatter far from thought and become lost.
She slowly peeled her eyes open, at fist only saw nothing but a fuzzed blur of the land surrounding her but then cleared to the image of a forest. She moaned softly before becoming alert to the moist nose of someone beside her. She took a short glance before growling weakly at him and shuffling back on her weakened paws.
"Wha- hey w- who are you an- and what do you want?!" She barked defensively at him before slightly falling over from the throbbing pain of her head where warm blood slowly trickled down her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07 2011, 03:36

At first I thought she was playing then I realised this was real as the blood that trickled down her face, I shook my head stepping closer "Song, its me" I raised my head and sat in front of her tenderly bending down to lick her wound. I smiled feeling closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07 2011, 17:06

She stood motionless for a short while as he stood by her before snapping out of it and recoiling backwards away from him and growling as she coiled her tail then lashing it to her side constantly, "Song? Is that who you think I am?" She asked still backing away from him. Her soft radient brown eyes watching him before taking notice of her surroundings before directing her attention back to the brute, "You have the wrong wolf."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07 2011, 20:01

My eyes widened as I now began to panick, I looked at her my emerald eyes closed and I lowered my head thoughtfully "You don't know me or your name..." I sighed heavily and looked back up slowly opening my eyes, I looked as the blood began to dry staining her soft mixed fur. I looked beyond her at the mountain and snarled weakly before looking back to the one once called 'Song'
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 07:50

Hearing their short conversation I sigh standing next to Curse with a worried look to Song. I nudge Curse softly "Don't worry Poofish, we'll help her get back her memories" I look to our Alphaess again "No, he's right. You ARE Song, Alphaess of the WildSk8terPack. Or who else do you think you are?" I say in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 17:12

Song notice a white female with onyx tipped ears come by the onyx male's side. She stood silent for a moment trying to recall what she was hearing but couldn't. She was weakening by the moment and began to lower her defenses although not by choice. Song slowly shook her head, "No, no, that's not me... I'm, no, I'm just..." She mumbled softly, feeling the strain of becoming light headed and coughed up a small amount of blood. "I'm just another wolf..." Her legs couldn't hold her up no more and buckled, sending her down to the ground. She struggled briefly but was able to get back up before stumbling backwards a bit towards the lake as her hind paws splashed in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: