Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 23 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 23 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 23 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 23 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 23 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:21

I shrugged and looked to the fae. "How did you get that scar?" I asked a slight smile curving on my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:21

His eye twitched as he heard Jinx talk and and mumbled gently,"If she had gotten hurt, it would have been toxic's neck between my jaws" before his voice suddenly softened and lowered his body to the ground, nudging Jinx gently "Its dangerous to be here"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:29

Her velvety ears perked as she gazed back at him before pawing her forehead, yelping softly and recoiling backwards from the sting. "I don't know..."

Last edited by Song on Fri May 13 2011, 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:34

"Looks like from a bear to me" I replied, looking for any sign of her putting the pieces together.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:42

She glanced at him, her eyes narrowed slightly finding out what he was getting to, "I'm not her." She said. "I... probably fell... or something."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:45

(Stubborn wolfeh... -.- )

I sighed and lowered my head. "You are, you look the same and you saw how torn up Curse is. He needs you and to get better you need him. Come on Song, its you. Rake your brain deep into your memory find something... anything" I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 17:10

(lol yeah, pretty much but soon dont worry, just bop her on the head again to jog her memory xD)

She growled backing away from him, "Don't you think I'm trying to remember if that was ever real to me?" She crawled out the other side of the log and stood, "I do feel sorry for him, truly I do but... I can't..." She sighed and turned, ignoring the pain from her rib cage before coughing a small amount of blood.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 17:13

(You will bonk your head. (:<)

I frowned. "You can to" I barked walking towards her, tripping over the log and tumbling into Song, knocking her over.

(I may have been damaged in the process but oh well...)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 17:25

Her eyes widened as he pushed her over, causing her to land onto her back and yipped suddenly as she quickly tried to get back onto her paws, her eyes narrowed at him before she shook her pelt. "How then? If know so much, how is it that I can regain my so called lost memory of you all." She growled confusedly.

(nuu bwahaha not gonna be that easy though >D
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 01:13

I pulled myself up and frowned. "You have to want to try" I explained before walking up and smacking her in the head with one of my paws.

(hehe)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 04:51

I watched Fallen with a keen eye and shook my pelt loosening my limbs "We have more important things to do at the moment, get out of my site" I snarled and turned in time tosee Toxic bat his paws over Song's face. I snarled furiousily and leapt pinning him down anger ranged in my eyes but my bodu remained loose on him "What do you think your doing Toxic?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 04:55

(-points at Song- She told meh to!)

I widened my eyes when the wond was knocked out of me. "I wish he caught me a while ago... when I was only talking" I mumbled before thinking how to explain. "Well... first off it wasn't hard and was meant for no harm. Second, my sister lost her memory I did that and it came back a bit." I said, not attempting to get free.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:14

He pawed gently at Jinx, his large hints the size of her cranuim. "Wouldn't it be awesome if you could one day meet your grandparents, Saphri but she died and Devastate" (-cough- THALIA, your que -cough-)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:22

I look to Ollie tilting my head and wonder why he would suddenly want to talk about his parents. But then......"Wait a minute..." I say,as he mentions a name that sounds familiar to me. "Ollie, who did you say is your mother?"

Last edited by Thalia on Sat May 14 2011, 05:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:25

He suddenly felt on edge and nudged Jinx inbetween his front legs, as he looked up the Thalia and gave a smile "Oh urrr, Saphri"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:36

"My aunt's name was Saphri too!! Do you know a wolf named Kail by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:39

He thought for a while before nodding "Yeah, my mother's sister"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:48

"Well, he's my father" I say, looking at Ollie surprised.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:52

His depths widened in suprise and shock, parting his ghostly dial to say something, but nothing escaped his mouth
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:57

I released my grip from Toxic "I believe you but no more violence towards our alphess" I nodded and my ears perked up straight and my body tightened, I turned hearing Ollie "You speak of my mother?" I asked sitting down and smiling at Jinx.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:59

I flattened my ears in irritation and got up, shaking myself off. I glanced back at Song with a pleading look, "You gotta remember" I mumbled to her before following to join the others.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 06:01

He waved his paw indignently "No, my mother"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 06:02

My eyes widened and I cocked my head to one side "Saphri was my mother, how could she possibly be yours? Or are you making fun of my family's past" My eyes narrowed but my body remained still cautiousily.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 06:07

I look to Curse then to Ollie, confused. "You both have the same mother? Then you're also both...."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 06:13

He snapped his jaws suddenly angered "I dare you to say that again, I would never make fun of you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: