Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 22 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 22 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 22 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 22 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 22 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 06:43

I attempted to relax my body but I was too defensive, I stepped forward looking at the wolf "Fallen why are you here?" I asked my voice relaxed but my body the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 06:50

His jaws un-clamped and stepped back lightly, licking the blood from his sabers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 10:05

*he casts a look to Ollie* "If you want to rip me apart, be it now..." he bristles, making himself look taller. "You are cocky, and cockyness doest appeal to me"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 11:49

I arrived a short time later, enough to hear Zodiak's comment. I never did like that one.. I thought to myself. I noticed Ollie and the newcomer and rolled my eyes. "Are you blind enough to not notice he is handling something more important than your imature antics" I said, walking forward stopping when my head was near the males. I bristled and my teeth were slightly bared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 12:27

His razors clamped shut just an inch from the obsidian wolf who mention his name to be Ollie. "You're becoming a real pest, you know that?" He spoke bitterly as he shook his canvas, feeling some of the warm liquid trickle down from where he was held onto. His focus fell onto the one who radiated authority over the rest. "I didn't mean to intervene, I was simply passing through until your mutt here wasted my time by stopping me from my path." His voice sounding irritated before shaking his structure. "But he sure is faithful." Fallen briefly studied the dominant lupine, noticing fear and the sense of helplessness behind his rage before watching the crimson stained lupa. His clouded gaze fell back onto the baron who stood protective of her and snorted.
"I'll be out of your way then." He said shortly after before turning to see two other lupines but ignored them and moved past them with ease.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 12:37

I raised my brow at the strange male as he made his way passed but returned my gaze to Zodiak. My right ear flopped over from the wieght of the metal and my long fur framing my face stood in a disarray from laying down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 13:26

I ran towards the scent before smelling someone i didnt know and looked around until crashing into something white and black. I blinked looking up to a wolf I never saw before and dropped my ears seeing blood on him and got scared that couldnt move.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 13:28

I glanced back to the stranger, keeping sure he was leaving when I saw Jinx run straight into the brute. I muttered under my breath before jumping forward, grabbing the pup in my jaws. I held her and growled slightly through the mouthful of fur. "I told you to stay"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 13:31

I looked back at the white and black wolf and whiped my head 'phew'. I squirmed in his mouth, "I want my daddy!" I yipped "Im here to help him!"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 13:39

I held my grip as she squirmed, careful not to hurt her. "He's not in the best of moods" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 13:46

i stopped squirming under his grasp and looked up "did did daddy get hurt?" I whimpered before looking back at the wolf who left and then up at toxic
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 13:49

I shook my head. "No he is fine" I said. I craned my neck to see Zodiak still there. "Your dad is the one hurting the others" I added with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:00

She watched with terror filled eyes and backed up from the brutes. 'If they're capable of this sort of anger...' She shook her head stopping her thoughts and swiftly glanced about until spotting an opening from behind the group and running off.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:05

I swung my head to the side; almost dropping Jinx, seeing the alphess who I haven't yet to meet run off. I lowered Jinx to the ground and ran after her, hoping no one else would follow,Maybe lazy Toxic can help, with less wolves around she may be less frightened I thought . "I wouldn't wanna be around that either" I barked as I neared.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:10

Song panted lightly before coming to a small steep hill. Glancing about she found a narrow path down and carefully lept from rock to rock below until she got to the ground. She looked back to see a brute on her trail and panicked slightly before going to find some cover within the forest.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:14

I sighed and slowed down a bit. Do I really look that odd? I laughed before continuing down the slope. "Hold on, its ok" I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:22

She spotting an old hollowed log where moss and foliage grew from over the years that have passed since it fell. It was large enough for her to squirm through and panted as she tried to stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:27

I sat a few feet away, as I saw her scramble for a hiding spot. I layed down and sighed. "Come on, its ok. We mean no harm to you" I said then remembered Curse mentioning her name before. "Song" I added.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:43

She growled lightly when she looked back towards the exit of the log to see the brute sitting some distance away. "I keep telling you, that's not me." She barked lightly before turning back around and putting her paws over her head and shutting her eyes tight.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:49

I frowned before shrugging and getting up. "Well, I better go find her. She is the alphess of a wonderful pack, the Wild Sk8ter pack. She has a happy pack and a great family and looked just like you" I said, hiding a laugh. "Have you seen her?" I asked, pretending to sniff around.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 15:58

She was quiet for a while and slowly opened her eyes. "I... I don't know, I haven't she murmured and took a slight glance back at the wolf seeing him sniff around.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:03

"Well her mate was a wolf names Curse. He is black and silver with green on him. He is very kind and protective of her and is probably worried sick. Then she even adopted a pup, Teddy and Teddy is probably gonna have to grow up without a mom" I explained, poking through some bushes. "The pack is going to be devastated to lose there beloved alphess."
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:11

Her warm eyes held confusion in why he was telling her this. She took another glance over her shoulder, "That's a shame." She spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:13

I nodded. I recalled her scent up the mountain mingled with a bears. "It really is. Last time we saw her was when she went to climb that mountain but rain into a bear" I said gravely pointing with my muzzle to the same mountain.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 16:19

I curled my tail around my hind end and folded my ears back slightly, "Pretty stubborn." She murmured. "It's possible she might still be up there, in it's stomach." She huffed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: