Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 21 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 21 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 21 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 21 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 21 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 05:31

He laughed "Your lucky he is around" turning his bulk towards Song, a suddenly warm but dangerous, untrustful smile snuck onto his lips
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 06:31

"Now is not the time to fight about ranks or about who's stronger than the other. Just as Curse says, we have to bring Song to the den as quick as possible, so don't just stand there but do as your Alpha tells you." I say calmly looking to Ollie and Zodiak.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 15:04

Her light brown eyes narrowed when she saw the new brute's sinister-like smile that came on him. She felt a slight shiver and backed up from them and cautiously baring her teeth at the brute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 16:20

The alabaster incubus silently stalked through the unknown province. His plume flicked as his azure washed optics settled to focus on an object.
His nares caught the stench of others that were close by, many different scents of canines entwining with one another. The incubus snorted and shook his dial before heading over
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 16:25

He spuns his bulky frame round on his hints, the scent of a new lupin had wafted into his nares. Licking his pearly whites, the titan grunted gruffly towards the new wolf "Who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 16:39

His expressionless orbs fell onto a territorial demon. The incubus showed little interest for him as he drifted his gaze to the canines behind the demon.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 16:42

His teeth snapped together as the brute walked closer towards the intruder "God help you, if you don't answer my questions in the next 5 seconds, I'mma rip your tail off and stuff it down your throat"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 16:48

A wicked sneer formed his mouth revealing his gleaming ivories as the pallid lupine turning back to the brute. He stood silent for the five second warning and waited a bit before responding. The incubus slightly cocked his head, his onyx tipped receptors adjusted. "Now that isn't very nice. Is this how you treat all new comers?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 16:52

He lurched his self forward, slamming into the cage of the other titan, with teeth meeting the surface of his skin "I will kill you right here if you don't answer me" Ollie stood over the other baron
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 16:59

He snorted lightly, revealing his ivories before using his hind pillars to throw off the brute overhead. Fallen rose to his foundations and shook his frame before raising his pallid and onyx mixed plume along with his hackles.
He grew weary of this as he spoke "I'm in the search for a pack, if you wish to know."

Last edited by Fallen on Thu May 12 2011, 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:01

He rolled to his treads quickly "And your name?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:06

He kept his plume in the air, "Fallen" He spoke abruptly. The lupine's azure optics left the brute, "It only seems fair that I should ask for your name as well."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:08

His front trunk puffed at as his plumage flicked up with a swift movement "I wouldn't be domainant with me" he snapped before lifting up his cranuim "The name's Ollie"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:14

Fallen snorted at his comment before leaving his attention from him. "Very well Ollie, I would say it was a pleasure to meet you but I'm not one to lie." The incubus began on his way to continue on his search, leaving the brute with a simple flick of the tail as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:16

"You aren't going anywhere unless you turn around and come back from the hole you were born in" He growled this loudly, his agressive tone underlined with pure rage and hatred
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:20

His receptors flickered to Ollie's growing anger and stopped. His view fell back upon him, his muscles seemed to tense beneath his derma as the alabaster lupine faced Ollie. An annoyed expression etched onto his face as he showed little to no rage but was known by the low eruption from within his throat.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:25

"You have no right to hang around this pack's territory, so if you want to keep you face intact, I suggest you leave" Ollie's cold blood red opticals narrowed into slits as he eyed up the titan. Shuffling his 160 pound bodice into a domainant stance, his muscles tensed and pressed up against his skin. "Now go"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:41

"As I was about to do until you caused me to waste a little more time here when you spoke your arrogant comment of me having to 'crawl back into the hole' from where I came, no?" He couldn't help but utter a small chuckle and shook his dial before turning to head off.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:44

He flashed is sabers quickly before laughing maliciously "You're a funny one"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:49

He ignored the brute as he remembered the presence of other canines. He stopped in his tracks as his structure stiffened, his nares inhales the stench of blood from one of them and narrowed his optics on the lupa from who it camed from.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:50

His eyes narrowed "I wouldn't get so close to the alphess if I were you"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 17:54

Ollie's words didn't reach his receptors, they were easily ignored as the incubus turned his frame, facing the lupa and the ones around her. His icy cold gaze fell upon her wound and cocked his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 22:50

He snapped his jaws on the mandible of the Fallen. Closing his grasp to cause a small amount of red liquid to enter his mouth "Get out"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 05:31

I leapt in front of the alphess my spine arched and my teeth bared unusually agressive for me, I snarled and spat standing beside Ollie. I looked to him "Who is this?" I turned back directly to the male "Why are you here and more importantly why do you approach my pack with this attitude!?" I asked not even calming myself down.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 06:12

He kept his muzzle locked onto the baron's flesh, mumbling his answers to Curse "He claims his name is Fallen, and refuses to leave the territory, which I have told him to do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: