Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 20 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 20 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 20 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 20 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 20 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 19:02

I sapped the comfort from Thalia and lowered my head "If she doesn't remember who she is and her mate... how am I meant to.. lead the pack?" I eventually finished having to cough up the last words, I looked at her my eyes filled with loss and sympathy I looked down at my paws and scuffled them "If i'd have been here-" I cut off as a few tears rolled down my face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 20:13

*trots over to Curse worriedly, but gasps when he sees the alpha female* "Oh my, is she okay?" He says, but, by the look on Curse's face he guessed. "Oh no.." he moans, running of to get some cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 20:43

My ear twitched hearing a familiar voice but I didn't want to turn away my head hung low my chin fur resting against my chest. I mumbled to myself with heavy breathes.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 04:05

"You have many loyal members and friends in this pack Poofish, and we will all help you lead the pack and Song will regain her memory. She'll just need some time. It's not your fault that this happened." I reassure our Alpha." But first of all we'll have to take care of your injuries, Song. The pack respects you, we will not harm you in any way. All we want is to help you" I say turning to our Alphaess. I carefully take a step closer to Song, head low, showing her I would do her no harm.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 04:11

I lowered my head "This was my fault, and if she doesn't heal then it shall be a punishment for me" I moaned and layed down maying my head over my crossed paws and staring at Song and Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 14:57

*He soon reappears, walking towards Song calmly* "Now," he says, "We must put these on to stop the bleeding," he says dropping them in front of the alphess. He then calmly presses the cobwebs onto her wounnds, and backs away. "Curse," he says, turning to him, "This is not your fault." he says, pointedly, "It is no ones fault. The alphess was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time" he settles down next to Curse, and mutters to himself "She will get better.." he pauses "I hope."
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 18:26

She was dazed so didn't notice that he was near and snarled lightly. She noticed the other female approaching and backed up enough to break off in a light run towards the forest. Song [anted heavily before being a good distance away and stopped resting against an old burnt oak. She curled near the enormous roots and covered her eyes trying to make sense of this but with little to no success.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 19:24

*He looks softly at the alphess, but suddenly he has an idea* "Song," he saus, cautiously, "If you are not our alphess, how come you are so far into this territory, undetected?" he stopped "Because we have very good warriors" he bluffs, hoping shell believe him.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10 2011, 03:34

I watched her heplessly walk off, I got to my paws and raised my muzzle in a long mournful howl not to anyone in particular but more just to give me the feeling I still had a voice and I still lived even if it was a dull and unsatisfying sad life. I thought looking up at the sky 'I can't lead this pack anymore..'
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10 2011, 03:35

"Zodiak's right!" I say to Curse. I sigh as Song runs off "The only thing we have to worry about now are her injuries. We have to bring her back to the den so we can take care of her. So what are you doing, Poofish?! If you just lay there whimpering desperately you won't help anyone! Stand up and get moving! Where's your Alpha spirit?! These are situations where you have to show your pack your pride as the Alpha!" I push him to get up "Song really needs you now! And the pack needs both of you! If there's anyone wo can bring our Alphaess back, it will be you!! ", I bark, cheering him up.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10 2011, 03:38

I smiled weakly and looked to the female, I shrugged "My alpha spirit was erased along with my mate's lost memory" I sighed and got to my paws shaking off some dew, and walked over to the oak my tail trailing behind my paws. I looked at Song with helpless eyes "Follow me" I barked.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10 2011, 04:02

"If that is so, Song's memory might also come back along with your Alpha spirit!" I smile showing him I wouldn't give up.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10 2011, 16:57

Song folded back her velvety ears and whined softly backing up from him. She curled up tightly against the tree. She wearily gazed into his jaded eyes, something seemed a bit familiar but faded from thought. Song slightly uncurled herself and inched closer to smell the male, to see if his scent was anyhow familiar. She backed up again before hearing him speak but didn't budge. "What's your name..?" She asked in her soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10 2011, 18:41

*looks at Song, flicking his tail* "Now, Song, you have to trust us. With these injurys, you could get an infection, and you could die. It is only a possibility, though" he says, smailing warmly at her. He turns to Curse and says, "The magic of kindess has to be put to work full time now, my alpha" he says, doing a bow "And you are the most important part in this recovery, because you love her"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 02:48

I felt more secure and stronger as she slowly pressed close to me sniffing, I smiled and closed my eyes savouring the moment. As she backed away I let out a small whimper to myself and bowed my head slowly "I'm Curse, and you're on the pack territory, though you are welcomed greatly we must take you back to the den" I continued and flicked my head hoping for her to follow. I looked to Zodiak swiftly "I shall do what I believe has to be done"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 05:17

"Yay!That's the spirit!" I bark wagging my tail. I smile to Song letting her follow Curse before me.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 05:44

The muscled brute trotted un-gracefully into the mountian range, he soon spotted the other wolves and snorted towards them "Why have you all been gone so long?"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 05:49

I turned round and saw a male wolf, at first I didn't recognise him but then it returned. I walked over and greeted the gount with a brief flick of my tail "We have been tending to Song, is the rest of the pack ok?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 06:01

He peered behind Curse and spotted the vixen, the scent of blood wafted from her and he licked his lips before turning his attention to the brute, Ollie was the same size as this male but had a longer build and he grunted again "Whats wrong with her?"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 06:20

I looked back at him with a frown "Her mind has vanished along with most things in my life" I groaned and turned down narrowing my deep green eyes looking at my paws.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 06:26

He raised his paw and dragged it across his cheek, shouting loudly towards the brute "Grow a pair, stop moping, who wants an alpha like that, certainly not us and I know how much she meant to you but you need to man up and be strong for her, and so help me, if I see you moping around one more time, I will castrate you painfully"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 14:52

Her ears fell back to the sight of the new male and she backed up from the two. Her warm eyes held confusion as she heard the other and blinked blankly at the other before backing up a bit more and glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 17:06

*Snaps suddenly to life and looks towards Ollie* "Ugh, Are you allowed to do that to the alpha?" he syas, cautiously, not wanting to gain enemies.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 17:36

He licked his chop and smirked maliciously at Zodiak, "I would stay out of this you, you have already threatened a higher rank and I wouldn't want to put you in your place" the 160 pound brute grunted and lunged forward so his face was all up in Zodiak's "I am stronger then some shaman, but at least you will be able to patch yourself up once I'm finished"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 05:08

My eyes widened but soon went back to a neutral state, I paced forward and shouldered my way between the heavily built male and the shaman. I looked to Ollie "The alpha I need to be is one who can control his pack, enough with this and help our alphess!" I commanded and turned back to Song crouching closer to her "You must return with us to the Main Den"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: