Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 12 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 12 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 12 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 12 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 12 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 23:57

I turned round shaking away the water ferociousily until my fur stood out on end, I turned to Nia "They can be dangerous though" I warned watching the sky flash as the lightning struck the earth. I raised my muzzle and howled to call the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 00:03

His ears flattened as he stood annoyed in the rain, soaked to the skin from the heavy rain pounding against his mass
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 00:04

Nia nods and howls. She pads back the area where everyone is and sits. She starts shaking a little.- "Its pretty cold"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:12

I sprinted over the damp ground kicking up mud and soil as i went, I skidded to a stop by the fallen tree and looked out to Niyol and Nia "You coming in?" I asked leaning out my paws and sliding into the crevice cuddling up around Song.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:20

He gently tugged on her ear, signalling for her to follow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:24

She nods and pads in. She goes to the far corner curling up in a ball yawning-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:29

He follows her carefully, sitting down beside Nia, as he shook the water from his coat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:33

She narrows her eyes at Niyol as she gets wet- "Thanks" -She shakes her pelt as well and curls back into ball watching the storm- "I really wanted to do something today too"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:37

He smiled, "You're welcome" as he was also splattered by water, leaning down and nuzzling her cheek "Yeah, I wish there wasn't a storm as well, but im sure it will blow over soon"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:45

She smiles as he nuzzles me and lays head on paws- "Hopefully or im going to go play in the rain. I am not going to be copped up in here all day" -Her orbs flickers back and forth as each rain drops fall to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:51

His gaze followed her's watching the raindrops fall from the sky, also pattering against the top of the trunk, his auds folded backwards with irritation
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:55

Her ears perked looking at Niyol and slowly nudges him- "Whats wrong ?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 04:59

Looking down, he placed one paw on her's "Can't you hear the rain against the bark, its annoying"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:04

She giggles and nips on his ear- "Im fine with it. I love rain it makes you all calm." -She sighs- "Sometimes even bored"- her ears perks forward thinking-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:08

He smiled and laid his head down beside her, rolling onto his belly as he looked up at her slightly "Very true"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:15

She looks down at him and pokes his cheek and grins- "Grrr. Be afraid" -Chuckles a little-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:19

He chuckled "You aren't scary" Niyol teased pawing her face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:26

She laughs and chews on his ear looking out side. Her ears perks and narrows eyes.- "This is just a passing cloud" -She gets up and as it poors more she glances to the other side- "Its sunny over there" -She dashes out as the rain poor on me and thunder roars louder. She tries to narrow her eyes trying to protect them from the rain-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:28

He stood up and raced after her "Wait up", he kept his head tilted down so the rain didn't affect his vision
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:44

I jumped up and raced after them my paws panding against the soaked earth "Guys wait up!" I barked remembering the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:46

She starts to slow down as she past the rain and shakes pelt. She slowly walks into what seem to be a meadow and she smiles- "Wow beautiful."- She spins around looking at everything.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:49

I finally caught up with Nia and panted sitting down beside her "Nia" i breathed heavily and tried to catch my breath "Will you and Niyol be doing the ceremony?" i questioned still panting my tongu hanging from the side of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:53

She sits down and rubs her paw in the grass and looks up at him- "Now? I wont mind ask Niyol and see what he says." -She throws herself on the ground rolling in the field of flowers smiling-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 05:58

I nodded and watched her roll around contently, I turned around and looked at Niyol i trotted over approaching him "Will you be going through with the mate ceremony?" i asked looking back at Nia one last time.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 06:03

He was still running and ended up plowing into Curse as he asked himself, he didn't quite catch, both of them were screwn on the floor "Oh yeah sure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: