Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 17 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 17 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 17 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 17 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 17 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 14:26

I blinked confused as I cocked my head to the side. Falling back to sit on my tail, "Elk? I think I heard of itbefore." I rubbed my head with my paw before jumping up excitedly, "Oooh I know it's a horse thingy that my papa used to help my human's papa to catch when we come here!" My ears fell back remembering them and I sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 14:32

She smiles and nods- Yup. So how did you end up all the way out here ? -Titles head-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 14:40

"I came with my human to help her papa look for some of the horse thingies." I wiggled my nose as I sneezed before rubbing it with my paw. "My papa came too, he was teaching me how to look for their smell." I jumped up and showed her what my papa has been teaching me before rolling down to the ground and crawling across as I acted it out, "Then all of the sudden abig cat came out of nowhere! It scared my human and made her run away to her papa. My papa went and tryed to chase the cat away like we do back home but it didnt run! It chased my papa!"
I stood on my hind legs waving my paws in the air, "They got in the moving metal box easy but the cat tryed to get in too, I guess she wanted to be petted too since it kept going for my girl. But next thing I know they left and I didnt wanna stay and play with the cat cause it seemed mean so I ran away from it."
I said panting before looking at her, "I never really liked cats anyway, they never know how to play fair."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 20:06

Nia blinks with the story she just heard.- So your a long way from home. Are you planing to go back ?- She yawns a little and watches her-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 04:53

I srmabled off Grey and headed over to Nia, I approached and stepped back seeing a pup 'Is this Niyol's and Nia's pup I thought I examined the pup 'Can't be the markings aren't alike' I looked over to Nia "Do you know this pup.." I puzzled look was closed in my face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:00

I jumped up puffing out my chest, "Of course, my girl needs me!" I yipped determinedly before glancing about, "Eh... if I can remember which was the way she was last time...". A new weird smell made my nose quiver and I saw a big jet black wolf with green markings. Immediately my ears fell back but I stood on shaky limbs as I tried to growl at it. When I saw it didn't run off I whimpered as I climbed back over Nia and hid behind her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:05

She grins at the pup and turns head to Curse seeing Rayne hide behind me.- Yes. She's lost her as sadly. -She turns her head to Rayne and nudges her softly.- Its ok. Hes no threat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:10

I narrow m eyes as I carefully watch him before climbing over Nia and crawling slowly on my tummy to him. I poke his paw with mine before jumping back and running to Nia. Looking back I slip back to him before noticing his fluffy tail and playfully trying to paw it before tumbling back down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:13

She giggles- "Hes just a big softy." -She grins at him and watches.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:19

I tilt my head before grinning and wagging my tail as fast as it could go. Before perking up she was trying to catch the pitch black brute's plume before going to Nia and yipping energetically, "Can you get your tail? Can ya? Can ya? " I tried to catch my tail but ended in a bit of a struggle as it always got away, "Like, like this. Wait no this!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:23

She laughs and moves her tail from under neath her and puts it close to her. She than grabs it by the mouth gently and lets go grinning at Rayne-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:28

I rolled on my back as I struggled a bit but then noticed she has her tail alreadly. I blink as my jaw drops, 'How can she do it so quick, with my brothers I'm usually the fastest.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:32

She chuckles.- Years of practice. Trust me. -She pokes her-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:41

Blinks and grins. I perk up as I saw a fluffy brownish ball of fur hop by and nibble on the grass before spotting us and darting away. Wagging my tail excitedly I barked as I ran around Nia before tripping and falling down. Seeing it has left I glanced up, "That looked like one of my chew toys that my human gave me!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:52

She grins.- Really ? Stay here. -She runs and chases the rabbit. As the rabbit speed up her speed and the rabbit trips. The worse move. She ends up gribing it making sure its not dead. She pads back to Rayne and lays back down. She lets the rabbit down holding it with her paw. As the rabbit has no energy to try to get away.- Well its not died. -She grins-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 11:58

Wagging my tail I jump back and forth at it before smelling it and playfully nipping it's long ear. Growling lightly I pawed it as I rolled around. Looking up at Nia I giggle playfully as I nudge her cheek to play too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 12:04

She smiles and pokes her with her nose and raises eyebrow( i think wolves have eyebrows......now they do >;D)- You wanna chase it ? It lost alot of energy im sure you will be able to catch it. It will help you hunt and such. -She smiles lightly-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 12:42

My tail wags wildly, "Oh can I!" Jumping around excited I get into a low crouch position like my papa once taught me and lolled out my tongue as I watched the bunny with eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 12:54

She grins and narrows eyes at her. She nods her head and lets the rabbit go. It falls over and runs still has low energy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 15:17

I let out a weakish snarl as I push off the ground towards it. Even though it was pretty tired it still had some energy left and kept a short distance from me. My small paws beat softly as I ran as fast as I could before leaping into the air towards it. clashing into it I felt both our small forms tumble down to the ground and I tried to pin it down but it jumped back up. As it was about to run I caught it by one of it's hind legs.
Although I had it in my grip, my teeth weren't strong enough to pierce the skin to get a better grip so I clung as best I could as I ran along side it for a bit before going into a small hollow within a tree.
My head and upper body made it easily but I found myself stuck from my end. "Nia! Nia!" I yelped through a muffled voice as I still had the hare by the leg. "Nia! Ims stuck!"
I felt the hare kick with it's other leg but I wrapped my arms around it as I pushed him down onto the ground to try and make him stay still, his foot still in my mouth as I barked for help.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 17:10

His ears perked to the sound of a pup, walking over he spotted Nia and shook his head "Whatcha do?", Niyol chuckled after this and slowly padded towards the young pup, she seemed to be stuck in a hole, so getting grabbing her back, he started to pull her across the crusted earth, when she was out of the hole, he noticed a rabbit locked in her grasp "What you got there?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 22:06

She laughs and runs to Rayne and nuges her lightly- "You ok ?...Had alot of energy huh" -She grins and nuzzles Niyol.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 03:29

I was bewildered by the pups enthusiasm and bursts of energy, I weakly smiled after she played with my tail grabbing it between her growing teeth. I chuckled slightly be Nia's last comment and looked at the pup "Well thats what she thinks!" he smirked and looked up at Niyol "As pupsitter you will be taking care of the pup, but she is too young to be trained and needs parents. Nia could you?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 07:25

She blinks at the question.- "Well its up to Niyol and Raney. Dont want to force neither of them. But I would love too" -She smiles at Curse and looks back at Raney.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 08:25

Flicking his head slightly to the side, his purple fur covered his opticals "I wouldn't mind"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: